ADZ NAGANO GmbH
ADZ NAGANO GmbH is a German company and is based near Dresden in Saxony. ADZ NAGANO GmbH was founded in 1998 with 6 employees and has grown steadily.
With the now 115 employees, customer-specific sensor technology for pressure, temperature and force measurement is developed and produced directly on site. From standard products to complex customized solutions - ADZ NAGANO GmbH is open to any customer request. Not only individual customer solutions are realized with a lot of creativity and wealth of ideas, but also new standard products are brought to production maturity on the current state of the art.
In the research and development of new products and materials, ADZ NAGANO GmbH has been working closely together for many years, e.g. with the Fraunhofer Gesellschaft, the Dresden University of Technology and the Competence Center for Aerospace Engineering.
The internationally oriented company (export quota 61%) specifically pursues a strategy of specialization and the development of high-tech solutions. The products are used worldwide in various fields, e.g. in mobile hydraulics, industrial engineering, railway technology, vehicle construction, shipbuilding, medical technology or environmental technology. Even the very technically demanding aerospace industry relies on ADZ NAGANO GmbH products.
Every year, hundreds of thousands of pressure transmitters in 3000 different variants leave the production to customers all over the world.
Range of services:
ADZ NAGANO GmbH produces technically mature and robust pressure, temperature and force transmitters, pressure switches and level probes.
The pressure transmitters have a modular design so that the customer can flexibly choose between different pressure and electrical connections as well as pressure ranges.
The product range varies depending on the series type
- from low pressure in the mbar range to high pressure up to 5000 bar
- up to high precision accuracy
- from -40 ° C to 200 ° C medium temperature
- from standard design to small and compact design
- from analog output signal (current / voltage) to digital output signal (CANopen / SAE J1939)
- intrinsically safe pressure transmitters - IBExU16ATEXQ023 - for zone 0, zone 1 and zone 2 are also available
It is also possible to combine the measurement of pressure and temperature in one sensor.
ADZ NAGANO GmbH has numerous certificates for certain pressure transmitters, i.a.
- automobile: IATF16949, E1 R10/ R110
- aerospace: DIN EN 9100
- shipping: DNV- GL (EU RO Mutual Recognition Type Approval Certificate)
- international: CSA for Canada, USA / UL, cUL
- explosive hazardous areas: IBExU16ATEXQ023
More information is available on the website.